mercoledì 14 dicembre 2011

Verona 1 - Transfer 8 - Week 6

December 14, 2011


Dear Family and Friends,

I am going to CUNEO!!!! For those of you who don't know, that means 'wedge' in Italian.  It's a tiny city up right next to France.  I guess I'll be pulling out some of my old French, maybe.  

My new companion will be Sorella Oaks (no relation to Dallin H.).  She will be starting her 3rd transfer, and her trainer was AMAZING!!!  Sorella Ryan is one of the dear sisters I lived with in Milano my 1st two transfers.  I've got some big shoes to fill.

I read some awesome scriptures this week in the New Testament.  I don't remember exactly where, because I was skipping around a lot.  We've found some really great people this week.  I've been really loving knocking on doors.  Yeah, I know. That sounds ridiculous, maybe.  But we've been just finding and finding.  After Unity's baptism, we started back at nearly zero.  Some of our investigators pushed back their baptismal dates and are traveling, so we had a lot of free time  to just go for it.  S.lla Hanks was feeling really good last week, and we probably taught lessons to 10 new people.  It was really fun!

Well, my moniter says I have just a couple of minutes.  I don't have my scriptures with me today, I left them on top of my suitcase.  But I would like to recommend the new movie "17 Miracles" that my president showed us last conference.  I don't know if I wrote about it already, but if you have a chance to see it, DO IT!!!

I love you all, and I am so grateful, as always, for your friendship and prayers!  Consider yourself hugged, and pretend I sent you a personal Christmas card.  I would if I could.  :)

Merry Christmas and take a moment to say a prayer of gratitude for the blessings you have today!

Love always,
-Sorella Willey


--
Sorella Willey

Sorella Elizabeth Willey
Missione Italiana di Milano
Via Gramsci, 13/4
20090 Opera MI
ITALIA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento