mercoledì 6 aprile 2011

Milano 1 - Transfer 2 - Week 6

April 6, 2011


Dear Family and Friends,

I have about 5 minutes!  I'm getting transfered to Modena tomorrow!   EEK!!!  I'm SO excited, but I will be missing these people here in Milano so much!

A couple of updates:  Geovanni, Cristina and Gasman and their family, and Rita all came to CONFERENCE!  We bore our testimonies to Geovanni, Cristina and Gasman, and they are officially back to investigator status!  I hope that the new missionaries take good care of them!  It has been hard saying goodbyes, but I know that this is the Lord's will, and I am seeing miracles every day!  Rita is SO ready for her baptism, and I'm pretty sad that I won't be there, but I know that it will be beautiful.  It was great to be there from the beginning and to know that she'll be on her way and have the Gift of the Holy Ghost in just over a week from today!

I started the Book of Mormon in January and just finished it yesterday morning.  More than ever I KNOW that it is true!  My testimony has grown so much of the scriptures in these months, and I am SO grateful for the Prophet and restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ in these days!  We were able to watch the 1st 3 sessions of Conference, and you should have felt the Spirit in the room when President Monson was talking about the temple their building in Roma!!!  Wow, it was amazing!

I have received some very kind and exciting letters and emails from some of you this week, and I am so grateful for you!  I have to go now, but thank you so much for your news from home, encouragement, support, and everything!  I love you all so much!

Thank you for everything, and I'll send more next week when I'm not packing and I'm all settled into Modena!

Love you all!

Keep the faith,
-Sorella Willey

-- 
Sorella Willey

Sorella Elizabeth Willey
Missione Italiana di Milano
Via Gramsci, 13/4
20090 Opera MI
ITALIA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento