mercoledì 23 novembre 2011

Verona 1 - Transfer 8 - Week 3

November 23, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,

Ok, please don't hate me!  I have only 2 minutes left.  I just want to let you all know that I'm alive, well, happy, seeing miracles, and I just sent an awfully long letter to my president.  My poor companion is still sick, so I was updating him on everything.

I love you all, and I pray for you daily!

I'd recommend the talk on "Choosing Eternal Life" from this month's Ensign.  We got them a couple of days ago, and I absolutely LOVED being able to finally read the Sunday Afternoon session!  We don't get to watch that broadcast because it's too late.  

Anywho, I will send more next week.  I promise.

Happy Thanksgiving and keep the faith!

Love always,
-Sorella Willey

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento