mercoledì 18 gennaio 2012

Cuneo - Transfer 9 - Week 5

January 18,  2012


Dear Family and Friends,
 
What a crazy week!  I didn't think we could get much busier than last week, but then we did.  It was pretty ridiculous.  We are just seeing so many miracles, and we can't keep up with all our people!   Well, not on our own.  We have a lot of angels helping us though. 
 
This week Omar got his interview, passed with flying colors, and he's so ready to get baptized that we both wish we could do it a week earlier.  But it will be great for the ward to have one more week and really make it a special affair.  Tomorrow we're going to Milano (my old chapel in Milano 1) to Zone Conference, (but with about 5 zones!) and Elder Kosea from France will be speaking to us.  I am in charge of a musical number, and hopefully everyone will show up on time to practice.  It looks like I'll be playing the piano. or singing.  I was supposed to do this really cool arrangement, but then it never made it to me, so now we're doing my own arrangement of 'Lord, I Would Follow Thee.'  Hopefully it turns out. 
 
I was reading in Mormon 9 last night.  Wow, so beautiful!  It really is true that faith precedes the miracle.  But it's also true that miracles happen all over the place.  I particularly love verse 27.  It says, 'O then despise not, and wonder not, but hearken unto the words of the Lord, and ask the Father in the name of Jesus for what things soever ye shall stand in need.  Doubt not, but be believing, and begin as in times of old, and come unto the Lord with all your heart, and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling before him.'  Our Heavenly Father loves us.  If we truly have faith, we can ask Him for those righteous desires, and He will bless us!  I have been doing that every day, and it really works!  He is blessing me more than I deserve, and I am coming to love Him so much!
 
Next week I should be able to send photos.  Hopefully.  :)  As usual, we're a little behind on time.  Just so much to do!
 
I love you ALL, and I so appreciate the letters and friendship! 
 
Keep the Faith!
-Sorella Willey


--
Sorella Willey

Sorella Elizabeth Willey
Missione Italiana di Milano
Via Gramsci, 13/4
20090 Opera MI
ITALIA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento