giovedì 30 giugno 2011

Modena 2 - Transfer 4 - Week 6

June 29, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,
 
I'm being transferred to VERONA!!!  WOW!  I'm SO excited, but my heart is breaking because I'm leaving behind so many people whom I love with all my heart!  It has been a crazy transfer.  Lots of excitement, lots of work, some heartache, but mostly just tons of miracles.  I am happy to report, though, that my new companion is SORELLA SMITH!!!!  Catherine and Kristina can tell you about how great she is, and I'm sure you'll all be hearing much more about her in the future!  You actually all got a photo of her in the last email because she was in Modena on scambi, so it only makes sense that we're together for this transfer.  Hopefully di più. :) 
 
I don't have much time today for email because we're headed back home to pack, but I did want to recommend to all of you the Conference issue of the Ensign, May 2011.  It is BEAUTIFUL!!!  Every talk seems like it's talking directly to me, and my testimony of the prophet and this church have grown so much as the Spirit and the words of our leaders have worked together to address every single problem or question that I have had in this past week.  I know that as we listen to the prophets, study the scriptures, and pray with real intent, we can all have our questions answered!  We just have to ask and actively search for the answer. :)  In particular, not to choose favorites, because I love them all, but I'd like to refer you to Elder Paul V. Johnson's "More Than Conquerors through Him That Loved Us" from the Sunday Morning Session.  You can also find it online if you don't actually have the Ensign.  It's beautiful.  All of the talks are beautiful.
 
I love you all!  Thank you for your support, love, letters, friendship, and for taking the time to read my letters every week. :) 
 
Keep the faith!
 
Love always,
-Sorella Willey
 


--
Sorella Willey

Sorella Elizabeth Willey
Missione Italiana di Milano
Via Gramsci, 13/4
20090 Opera MI
ITALIA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento