mercoledì 1 giugno 2011

Modena 2 - Transfer 4 - Week 2

June 1, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,
This week we set a couple of baptismal dates, and Charity is getting her baptismal interview on Saturday!  We're so excited, and we met a family of 7 (!) last weekend and taught them a first lesson.  They seem very interested, and we're going back tomorrow night.  Wow!  Che miracolo!  But anyway, we're working really hard and seeing lots of miracles.  Sorella Laratro is so full of love, and we are becoming very close as companions, friends, and sisters. :)  She is helping me with Italian and style, and I am helping her with English and mission rules.  ;)  Actually she is obedient already, but we're making a goal to be obedient with exactness for the rest of the transfer. 
We have been learning so much at the 'addestramenti' (training meetings), and I can't believe how powerful the Spirit can be when everyone in the room is trying to learn by the Spirit.  Wow! 
We watched this video at the end of the meeting yesterday.  I would highly reccomend it! 
I know that this gospel, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, is truly the way to find true happiness in this life, and happiness forever in the world to come.  I learned so much about how to better help my investigators, companion, and how to better prepare myself every day.  I can promise all of you that if you pray for understanding, peace, to feel the love of God, and He will answer!  Every day, I ask God, "Dio, mi ami?"  (I pray in Italian here), and He always showers me with feelings of love and acceptance and peace.  He's just waiting for us to ask, and He will shower His love upon us when we ask.
I love you all, and I'm so grateful for the example and friendship you all have shown me.  I know this work that I am doing is exactly what I'm supposed to do right now, and though I miss you all, I know that after I have finished, we can all be together again.
Thank you for everything you do for me and for your families and friends!
Keep the faith!
-Sorella Willey
P.S.  Photos are:
1. Me at the Lindt chocolate factory.  Yes, that's a pile of chocolates bigger than my bed.  No, I didn't spend all of my money.  Yes, I did sample some yummy chocolate.
2. Sorella Laratro and me at the Internet Point.  Don't worry, I will be sending some better ones soon, but we keep forgetting to take photos when we're all dolled up on Sunday. :)

--
Sorella Willey

Sorella Elizabeth Willey
Missione Italiana di Milano
Via Gramsci, 13/4
20090 Opera MI
ITALIA

DSCI1441.JPG











DSCI1513.JPG

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento