mercoledì 27 luglio 2011

Verona 1 - Transfer 5 - Week 4

July 27, 2011

Dear Family and Friends,
There is too much to tell, and no time to tell it.  We had another scambio today with Reggio Emilia, and then 4 sisters from our zone came and spent P-day with us here in Verona.  So now I have 5 minutes to write emails before we go teach lessons. :)  But I'll tell you about one miracle that happened this week.
Last Saturday, we were in the train station waiting for the Anziani to give them permesso papers, and we invited a young man to church who sat down next to us.  The next day he called us at 8am, took 3 buses to get to church, and on the last bus he ended up sitting next to a member who took him to the church.  After his first day in church, he stayed for a baptism, and after the baptism he said, "I can tell she started a new life."  After she received the Gift of the Holy Ghost he said, "I know she will always have that power with her in her life.  I want that too."  To which I replied, "I know you will be able to, and I'll be there to watch."  He now is preparing for his baptism on August 13, and he is in Milano (as I am writing this) telling his brother about the church.  When we gave him a Book of Mormon he said, "How did you know I wanted this?" 
We continue to see many miracles and blessings here.  I can't believe the Lord trusts me enough to do His work here.  I know that all the success comes directly from Him, and I'm so grateful to be here learning from all of these beautiful people.  I know the Book of Mormon was written for our day.  I just thought I'd add that in there.  :)  Next time you read it, have that thought in mind.  It's almost scary how much those words of ancient prophets relate to my life every day!
I love you all, and I'm so grateful for your support, letters, and friendship!
Keep the faith!
-Sorella Willey


--
Sorella Willey

Sorella Elizabeth Willey
Missione Italiana di Milano
Via Gramsci, 13/4
20090 Opera MI
ITALIA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento